Do you like sushi? Do you wanna play board games? If you do, this event is for you!!
Games 'n Sushi is an English board game event held in a large tatami room at a sushi restaurant.
Since the organizer is a board game shop, we will bring various games and the staff can teach you how to play them. So, even if you’ve never played board games before, you are absolutely welcome to join us!!
Let's have fun playing board games and eat delicious sushi!
This event is for those who are above a level where one can watch a movie in English and understand the dialog without the need for subtitles. The aim is to enjoy board games through active communication in English, using and understanding rules in English. Please be aware that it is not an event to learn English conversation.
Kozushi’s website: https://www.koenji-kouzushi.com/
We will take requests for wasabi and beer on that day.
【 Event Info 】
- Games 'n Sushi
- “Kouzushi shin-enkaijou”
Parkside Heights 1F, 3-25-7, Koenji-kita, Suginami-ku
(5 mins northwest from JR Koenji station)
Smoking prohibited inside
- From 30 mins before start. Please come at least 10 mins before.
- 18 and over
- English level:
- Native or good enough to understand English movies without subtitles
- Please make sure that any friends you bring along are also good at English.
- 3,000 yen (including sushi)
- 3,500 yen from 3 days before the event
- How to participate:
- Please make a reservation with this google form.
- 30 people (reservation needed)
- Taking Photos:
- During the event, we will take pictures for publicity. Please let us know if you don’t want your pictures taken.
- SUGOROKUYA Co., Ltd.
【 Schedule 】
Sunday, Feb 24, 15:00 - 19:00
Sunday, May 19, 15:00 - 19:00
Sunday, August 18, 15:00 - 19:00
Sunday, October 13, 15:00 - 19:00
Sunday, November 10, 15:00 - 19:00
【 SNS 】
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266914507498350/
【 How to go to Kozushi shin-enkaijou from Koenji station 】
When you arrive at Koenji station, head to the North exit.
After going outside the ticket gate, go left and then turn left at Aoyama flower market.
Walk across the pedestrian crossing on the right side.
Turn left at Seven Eleven.
Turn right at the drug store.
Turn left at the vegetable shop.
Go into this road.
You find the venue on right.
This is the sign at the entrance.